All products sold by Computek can be returned for a full refund (excluding all shipping charges) for a period of 7 days after you receive your item. Items must be returned unopened, unused, in resalable condition, and include all accessories for a full refund (excluding all shipping charges). Items returned open, used, damaged, in unsellable condition, or missing the original retail box and/or accessories will incur a minimum 15% restocking charge. Restocking charges may be increased if the item is excessively used, damaged, or missing the original retail box and/or accessories. If the item is not functioning, damaged, or otherwise in need of repair due to misuse, poor packaging, or any other condition excluding manufacturer defect, repair costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be deducted from the amount of refund. If an item is found to have a manufacturers defect, after being returned to us, we will issue a full refund, including all shipping charges. If an item is found to have a manufacturers defect after the initial 7 day return period, the buyer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer to arrange for warranty repair or replacement.
To return an item:
Please email us at email@example.com and inform us of the reason you wish to return your item and we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Items returned without a RMA will be refused and sent back. Please clearly write this number on three (3) sides of the shipping packaging.
Returns should be well packaged, insured, and addressed in the following format:
RMA #: ___________
2759 E. Charolais St.
Springfield, MO 65803-8372
Please use a traceable carrier like FedEx or UPS to return your item. Additionally, please purchase proper insurance. We will not be responsible for damage of returned items during return shipping.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Computek Electronics's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Computek Electronics's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Computek Electronics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Computek Electronics's web site are provided "as is". Computek Electronics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Computek Electronics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Computek Electronics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Computek Electronics's Internet site, even if Computek Electronics or a Computek Electronics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Computek Electronics's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Computek Electronics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Computek Electronics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Computek Electronics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Computek Electronics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Computek Electronics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Computek Electronics's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.